- Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Responsible for: Raising vital funding for Aberconwy Mind
- Duration: Initially a 12 month contract from start of employment with an extended contract dependant on results achieved in the first year
- Hours: 21 hrs/week (with the possibility of more hours if income is generated.)
- Salary: £23,836 pro rata
- Location: Aberconwy Mind office and throughout the county of Conwy.
Aberconwy Mind is a leading mental health charity based in Llandudno, affiliated to National Mind. We are working to reduce the stigma of mental health diagnosis and support people with mental health conditions to create a pathway to recovery.
We need a bright, enthusiastic Community Fundraiser to develop our fundraising portfolio in order to increase our unrestricted income.
We are happy to offer flexible working hours for this position to make it work for both the post holder and the role. Due to the nature of the role you will be required to travel frequently around Conwy to meet volunteers and supporters and you may need to work occasional weekends or evenings.
The Community Fundraiser role is a new position that has been created to help us connect with local residents, companies and other organisations in order to raise vital funds for our work. As the sole Community Fundraiser, you will be responsible for developing the Fundraising strategy and building relationships to proactively raise income within Conwy.
To recruit new community fundraising volunteers and create volunteer groups.Identifying and engaging with organisations from the public, private and statutory sectors groups and associations, with the aim of securing long-term charity partnerships.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the job please download our Application Form here and Email the completed form to email@example.com or post the complete form to: Director, Aberconwy Mind, 3 Trinity Square, Llandudno, LL30 2PY